Friday, November 5, 2010

Thesis post

Okay for those of you that don't really know what I am doing for my thesis here is a quickie recap.
So my main focus for my thesis actually hasn't been to put out pieces. It has been to explore color since I rarely use it. So its started out that had planned to make a deck of cards. Well long story short when you focus on thing all the other little problems tend to pop up as well, such as not knowing how to use a medium or craft. Another problem that has popped up is how to make things appear as though they have not been seen 1000 times before. So then we came up with the idea to make them into patterns.I made a bunch of flowers that could have been made into patterns.  A lot of the compositions didn't work.
I plan on making mock ups later and moving a lot of this to another blog later.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment